British Showjumping Show Wednesday 2nd May CANCELLED

It has been a very hard decision but we have decided to cancel tomorrow's (2nd May) Wednesday BS Affiliated Show. Whilst conditions are looking good today we are forecast another heavy downpour tonight which continues tomorrow morning. We're just not having much luck this year!

For now we are still running the Evening Unaffiliated Showjumping as we hope it will have cleared by then. If anything changes it will be on our website and Facebook Page tomorrow morning.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© 2018 by TUFF DESIGN.