November 9, 2018

Please reload

Recent Posts

Sunday 15th September - BS Affiliated & Unaffiliated Showjumping Show

August 30, 2019

Please reload

Featured Posts

British Showjumping Show Wednesday 2nd May CANCELLED

May 1, 2018

It has been a very hard decision but we have decided to cancel tomorrow's (2nd May) Wednesday BS Affiliated Show. Whilst conditions are looking good today we are forecast another heavy downpour tonight which continues tomorrow morning. We're just not having much luck this year!


For now we are still running the Evening Unaffiliated Showjumping as we hope it will have cleared by then. If anything changes it will be on our website and Facebook Page tomorrow morning.




Please reload

Follow Us
Please reload

Search By Tags